Wednesday, September 29, 2010

To London and Back Again

Aloha!!!!
So here I am again! My email got hacked and apparently I went to London, got mugged and needed money! Many of you called to see if I was OK... which I so appreciated, but I started answering the phone with "Hey, I'm not in London and I don't need money!" About halfway through my day, I realized the error of my ways... I should've been answering the phone by saying "I'm not in London, but feel free to send money!" lol
The tragedy of this experience, however, is that I lost access to my earlier blog. Not only, can I not add to it anymore, but I lost many of my posts. As I was struggling to recover whatever I could, I realized that even though I have a love/hate relationship with blogs, it was my one effort at journaling and since I have long lost my time to scrapbook, I realized that I really enjoyed going back and reading about my kids.
There were many funny, touching moments that I had forgotten.
So, I am renewing my efforts, yet I make no promises, but I would love for you to join me! I love you all, and am grateful for the influence you have had in my life!

4 comments:

  1. Hey my sister so fun to read about your adventures!! Wish I could go to London!! :) But not the way you did! :) Love and miss you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome welcome! So happy to see you back and those pictures of your boys... What are their names again? SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad to hear it. I miss you and can't wait for ALL of the AMAZING updates that I'm sure are going to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay that's REALLY tragic. Come up with a solution and share because I believe in the power of blogging. It's really too easy (says the girl who can't get around to it).

    ReplyDelete