Monday, March 14, 2011

GENIUS!!!!

So, I found this FREE online job chart! It lets you set up jobs and set up your own rewards! And the BEST part is that it KEEPS TRACK OF POINTS!!!!  I DETEST keeping track of points! I love that the rewards are both non-monetary and then my kids get other options courtesy of Amazon (haha, I don't EVEN have to go to the store to get them a reward.... it comes to my FRONT DOOR!)

Ok, I will stop talking in capitals! :) We are starting this week. We have decided to allow them to play on the computer/wii for 1/2 hour on the weekends, without earning it. BUT if they want additional time, then they must earn that.

I hope this is not too early to let you know, since we haven't actually started, but it seems FAB!

Here is the link: http://www.myjobchart.com/


ENJOY!!!!!

3 comments: