Sunday, March 20, 2011

REMINDERS

I got set apart today for two callings.... Girls Camp Director (YIKES!) and nursery leader! BYUman set me apart for Girls Camp and Bro. Wood set me apart for nursery leader. And since I was privileged to receive two blessings today, I was reminded of a good many important things. I was reminded that I need to be on my knees, asking for guidance in teaching the girls. I was reminded that I should be patient, and let the girls know of my love for them.  I was reminded that the little ones are so close to our Heavenly Father and that their spirits are willing and ready to learn. I was reminded that I should use the time in nursery to bond with my little boy (BYUman joked that my new calling would increase my interaction with Fred by 25%! haha). And then I was reminded that the Lord knows the deepest wish of my heart and that one day, in his own time, I will be granted that wish. Thank goodness for reminders.

1 comment:

  1. YOU are amazing! It sounds perfect--spending time on Sunday with your baby & girls camp during the summer when you have more time (although I don't envy you).

    ReplyDelete